PotPlayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potplayer fails to remember the position in the previously played playlist on opening a new file

Go down

Potplayer fails to remember the position in the previously played playlist on opening a new file Empty Potplayer fails to remember the position in the previously played playlist on opening a new file

Post  Danilo7 Sat May 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I use PotPlayer as my default video player, and I like its functionality very much, especially that it remembers the positions where I left off watching the last time, in each playlist I have created. But, while it works perfectly when I turn on PotPlayer or when I switch between the playlists within it, it is not so when I double click to open an individual video file. When I double click the file it opens in "Default Playlist" and when I want to get back where I left off on the previous list it starts with the first video in the playlist instead with the last watched video. I've tried changing all kind of settings in PotPlayer, but nothing worked. Any way this problem can be resolved?

Thank you for the help!

Danilo7

Back to top Go down