PotPlayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems since the Update

2 posters

Go down

Problems since the Update Empty Problems since the Update

Post  NojuanEspecial Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:47 am

Hey,

I've used Potplayer for a year now and everything worked fine until the previous-previous update.

Then suddenly the sound doesn't work at all for some files (ones I have played on it pre-update) and for those it does play, I get a weird Jet-engine-passing-overhead kind of noise...

It asked if I wanted to update again, and I did, hoping it would fix the problem, but no luck.

Anyone else had these problems and know how to fix them?

If not, does anyone know where I can download the old version and get my old functional potplayer back?
The only bonus (with how I use it) these new ones seem to have is a cool, but pointless, opacity bar and if that's all I get for losing the ability to watch half my files and a stupid jet engine noise on the ones I can play, I'd just as soon not.

NojuanEspecial

Back to top Go down

Problems since the Update Empty Screw It

Post  NojuanEspecial Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 am

No responses, did another update and nothing. Bugger it. Deleted the whole thing and downloaded the older version- works fine like before.

NojuanEspecial

Back to top Go down

Problems since the Update Empty Re: Problems since the Update

Post  lian00 Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:44 pm

For some reason, I have no more sound myself - Windows Seven Family Premium. As I don't use it everyday, I know it worked in old versions. The sound works for other players (VLC Player). The only reason I could find is installation of beta drivers for a DAC (iBasso DX90) but after uninstall them, it's the same.

lian00

Back to top Go down

Problems since the Update Empty Re: Problems since the Update

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum